Microsoft PowerPoint had changed the way we give presentations. Whether you are creating a slideshow for a business pitch or you have a presentation on your school project; PowerPoint can pack up a punch in your content. It can grab everyone’s attention and will help you drive a point home. There will never be a dull moment from the moment you hit F5 until you reach the end of the slideshow. PowerPoint is a tool to infuse life into an otherwise dry and boring material.
Thus, PowerPoint is an indispensable tool for making yourself heard.
The following are the advantages of Microsoft PowerPoint:
- You can interface PowerPoint with other applications such as Excel to include charts and graphs to give a pictorial representation to the collected data.
- Various customization features such as adding media and animation can capture the attention of your audience.
- You can record the narration of the slideshow and simply put it to play. Similarly, you can practice out your presentation through the same process.
- PowerPoint animation is an effective tool to grab the interest of your students and is an efficient way to deliver a lesson or lecture.
- It is a useful tool for entry-level animation lovers and aspiring animators to tinker around with timelines and animation options.
- Students can use PowerPoint to create presentations on their project topics. It will not only be a learning experience for them but will also help them deliver their projects through creative channels.
- Those wishing to overcome their fear of public speaking can make use of PowerPoint as a companion while they deliver their lines.
- One can print out the PowerPoint slides to give away as handouts after the presentation is over. They act as wonderful reminders of the agenda of the meeting and what was discussed.
- PowerPoint, as the name suggests, is composed of data presented in the form of points. Thus, they are the compressed and relevant versions of large volumes of textual data. Hence, they act as a good source of reference without having to pore through books and guides.
- PowerPoint is the ammunition through which one can give a convincing presentation. It is the medium through which the presenter can really make a lasting impact and in the process, feel heard.
- It has an easy graphical user interface, allowing it to be accessible even to those users who are not very technologically advanced. Even tasks such as adding media or animation, which may appear to be difficult, are in fact extremely easy over PowerPoint.
- Presenting content over PowerPoint is automatic and easy. Unlike Overhead Projectors, you do not have to move the slides physically, just a click of the button would be sufficient. Furthermore, making changes and alterations are easy over PowerPoint. Plus, it does not need any additional components, such as OHP sheets and OHP marker pens.
Thus, one can see that PowerPoint is not only useful but has many advantages. Therefore, every computer should be equipped with this Microsoft tool that can revolutionize boardrooms, offices, colleges, and schools!