Despite being a reputed name in the antivirus field, Norton is associated with several issues. The issues are easy to fix once you know the real cause and some of their troubleshooting steps. Norton Error 3035 6 is one of the most frustrating error that user often complains about. This error generally occurs due to the system conflicts, registry errors, and some of the Activex errors. We have come up with a complete guide that will let you know about the causes, symptoms and its troubleshooting steps. It can be fixed by calling Norton Customer support, downloading Norton Error 3035 6 repair tool and from a few more methods. We have given a detailed info by which one can fix this error.
Know the Symptoms of Norton Error 3035,6
Read some of its symptoms and check if you are getting the same error or not.
- “Error 3035,6” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 3035,6 when running the same program.
- “Norton 360 Error 3035,6” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and starts responding slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
These 3035,6 error messages can appear while installing a program. It can keep the track of when and where your 3035,6 error occurs. It is must to know as it is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Possible Causes of Norton Error 3035,6
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Norton 360 software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Norton 360-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Norton 360-related files.
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Norton 360-related program files.
Now, know the best ways to fix, it. Try any of these listed methods and resolve the error.
Try Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 3035,6
Follow the steps and repair registry entries associated with Error 3035,6
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to Error 3035,6 (eg. Norton 360):
- Click on the Start button.
- Type “command” in the search box… DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click on the Yes button.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- You can type “regedit” and hit ENTER.
- Go to the Registry Editor, select the Error 3035,6-related key (eg. Norton 360) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In the list, select the folder where you want to save the Norton 360 backup key.
- Visit the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as “Norton 360 Backup”.
- In the Export Range box, be sure that “Selected branch” is selected.
- Click on the save button.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your Norton 360-related registry entry.