Norton is an affordable antivirus security application in the real-time and it is most used antivirus security program in the world too. But sometimes, you may face some errors with this service such as- Error 3048 3 error code. It is a numeric combination Norton error code. The Norton Error 3048 3 error code is appeared by operating systems to alert for a program and system users for an issue. At that time, they often need to use some effective and simple solution to decode and solve the errors. Some users want to fix Norton Error 3048 3 manually, so for that users, we are offering some easy steps to remove this issue from their PC.
How Can You Recognize This Error?
- The error 3048 3 occurs and crashes on the activate windows files.
- When you have running the same program that time your computer frequently crashes with the error 3048 3.
- You will show this error message displayed on your computer screen.
- Windows give the responses in slow mode, and input devices like keyboard and mouse also give the result slowly.
- Your computer occasionally stops for a few seconds after covering from this error.
Know About The Reasons For Norton Antivirus Error 3048 3:-
- When users have done an infected and incomplete installation of webroot program.
- When users complete wrong windows registry from latest Webroot Secureanywhere-related program.
- When any spyware or virus has corrupted your windows system program or Webroot related software files.
- When user removed any antivirus files or program mistakenly to linked webroot security software.
Now, you must remove this error from your computer as soon as possible because it will harm your system files or folders.
Know Some Troubleshooting Steps for Norton Antivirus Error 3048 3:-
If you are trying to remove this error from your computer then the given steps will assist you to get an instant resolution with this error. Please follow the on-screen steps to easily remove this error.
- First of all, recheck or repair your windows registry line with the Webroot antivirus security software.
- You have to check your internet connection.
- You need to conduct a full malware scan on your system.
- You need to remove all the temporary or junk file from your computer using clean manager tool.
- You have to delete all the unwanted or corrupt folder by using clean manager tool.
- You can use the Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes.
- You need to uninstall and reinstall the Norton AntiVirus software associated with Error 3048 3.
- You have to run Windows System File Checker (“SFC /scan now”)
- You have to install all available windows update.
- Work with a clean complete installation window.
- Wait until, the process is completing, Restart your computer.
If you see this error again, then you can take support from the Norton certified technician.you can dial the Norton customer support or service number. They will give you a verified suggestion for your issue. So, you can feel free to contact Norton experts because they are providing 24*7 service for the Norton user. You can get in touch with them anytime as per your convenience. For more information visit Norton.com/setup.